National Advanced Drivers School Ltd (NADS) aims to be a responsible corporate citizen. In order to do so it will abide by all legal rules governing business operations in all the jurisdictions within which it operates.
We endorse the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights. In line with the Fundamental Principles, we base our Human Rights commitment on the International Bill of Human Rights consisting of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the international Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights; and the International Labour Organization’s Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work.
To achieve this NADS agrees to uphold these fundamental principles.
THE FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES ARE:
1. Business is conducted lawfully and with integrity.
2. Work is conducted on the basis of freely agreed and documented terms of employment.
3. All workers are treated equally and with respect and dignity.
4. Work is conducted on a voluntary basis All workers are of an appropriate age.
5. All workers are paid fair wages.
6. Working hours for all workers are reasonable.
7. All workers’ health and safety are protected at work.
8. All workers have access to fair procedures and remedies.
9. Work Is conducted on the basis of freely agreed and documented terms of employment.
10. All workers are free to exercise their right to form and/or join trade unions or to refrain from doing so and to bargain collectively.
11. Land rights of communities, including indigenous peoples, will be protected and promoted.
12. Business is conducted in a manner which embraces sustainability and reduces environmental impact.